2016年8月31日星期三

Fantastic Bluetooth Earphones With Microphone


These are really some good bluetooth earphones with microphone! For the price, they do a nice job.



These bluetooth earphones with microphone are GREAT.  I was getting so tired of my old headphones getting tangled up at the gym and these bluetooth headphones have made me feel more mobile. The setup was super easy and everything came in a convenient little pouch.  



 bluetooth earphones with microphone



First,  I was really worried that these ear buds would be too big for my ears and that they would be popping out all the time. But the packaging is nice and presentable, also included in the box is a charging cable and a user guide. And with different size options for the ear tips, you can find the perfect fit for you. They are ultra light weight, with all the components right in your ears and just a cable in between (and some buttons for your convenience.) And I am so pleased with them and once I get them in they stay put for my entire workout!  These earphones are super comfy to wear !


 bluetooth headphone package


I find that when I put the cable behind my neck, it keeps everything out of the way and prevents snagging the wire.

 

These bluetooth earphones with microphones are a breeze to pair. Once they're connected, you get to experience what these are really all about -- the sound. They sound so amazing. Music is crisp for a set of budget bluetooth earbuds. Phone calls sound great and the microphone picks up quite well.


Besides, The battery life is adequate considering the headphone's size. It lasts a few hours, which is pretty good.



Overall, I give these earphones a big thumbs up. They are pretty good for the price. If you also interested, please visit : http://www.amztk.com/aptxbluetoothearphones/ .


没有评论:

发表评论