2016年8月31日星期三

No More Fall Out In-Ear Bluetooth Earbuds


I used these wireless bluetooth headphone for everything, but mostly when I’m exercising (walking, jogging, running, bicycling) or riding my motorcycle .  I like to take a wireless bluetooth headphone to  listen to music .Which I think make my sport life no more boring. Then I really enjoy my excersie .


In my home, there are many different bluetooth earphones and many of them have the same problem. The most problem I can't bear is when I go jogging they fall out of my ears. My most recent earbuds that I thought were a winner was one In-Ear Bluetooth Earbuds with Smart Magnetic Function, Wireless Headphones with AptX, CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation, 8-Hour Playtime, Bluetooth Headset with Mic. They came with multiple ear hooks and earbud sizes in order to keep the earbuds in my ears securely while jogging. I jogged with them for a number times always being impressed that they never fell out. Unfortunately after using them for a few months they developed a problem where the ear hooks got stretched out as they had to be constantly removed for charging and therefore didn't stay on well anymore making the ear hooks useless.



in-ear bluetooth earbuds


Thankfully,  I see that heardphone  in VICKMAL newest QY19 earbuds doesn't have either of these issues. When charging the QY19  wireless headphone there is no need to remove the ear hooks as it gets charged using the in line mic. Besides, as you can see in as above picture there is an extra small bump on the earbud which helps prevent the ear hook from slipping off. It's a small detail but it shows how their engineering put thought into solving the slipping ear hook issue. These earbuds came with multiple size earbuds and hooks. I tested a few sizes of each until I got the most comfortable fit for me. Then attached the small round piece that holds onto both wire preventing it from bouncing around extra and pulling on the earbuds.




This morning, I took them on my 2.5 mile jog at the Harbor , and the in-ear bluetooth earbuds stayed in well. I also walked about two miles and never had to adjust or push them back into my ears. They were loud enough and successfully blocked out the noise of the pedestrians at the harbor.

没有评论:

发表评论