2016年9月21日星期三

Perfect Balance of Price and Quality for Bluetooth in-Ear Earphone


Before I ordered these bluetooth in-ear earphone, I had just returned other Bluetooth earphones. They didn't fit well to get a good seal, unnecessary emphasis was put on lower frequencies, and of course they're expensive.



These are good quality sport earbuds. Sound is the best at this price range (if not better than other more expensive ones). However, they are not perfect. See below the main Pros .

Pros:
- Really good sound signature, fair bass response.
- Ear hooks make for a nice way of securing the earbuds in place.
- Three pairs of ear tips and three pairs of ear hooks are provided in the package. You should have no problems finding the right combination.
- Power, pause and volume controls nicely located. Some other manufacturers place them in the cord between earbuds and that makes it difficult to operate.
- It's currently the best quality and price balance in the market. By far.
- Answering and making calls works fine. There is full compatibility with bluetooth device.
- Reliable wireless connection.


Operation:
Everything is just like any other Bluetooth earphones, which is good. I didn't like that the center button (multi function) can't skip songs. The volume buttons do, by holding them a bit longer. Not a deal breaker, but will take some getting used to.


Sound quality:

Lastly, this is where these truly shine. I shuffled through many songs I usually try my headphones and earphones with. While any Bluetooth earphones or headphones inherently induce a very slight loss in sound reproduction, rest assured. You will be blown away by the sound. For many years, I kept using a pair of on-ear Bluetooth headphones by Nakamichi (I know!) in the gym, and I absolutely love the sound they reproduced. QY19 in-ear Bluetooth headphones have successfully managed to edge them out in this department.

Overall I am happy with these wireless bluetooth headphones. I wish they had a little more bass to them but they do make up for it with the lows and mids. I am excited to use these on my jogs here on out! Finally a bluetooth headphone that actually has good sound!

没有评论:

发表评论