2016年9月23日星期五

Small and Sylish Wireless Bluetooth Headsets

Wireless Bluetooth Headsets I'm always looking for a newer, smaller, better bluetooth headset. Up until now I've always gotten headsets that come with both earpieces, however they've always been connected to each other via a cable. This is the first headset I've purchased that is a single earpiece design. Initially I wondered why, but in my experience and research it's quite difficult and expensive to achieve stereo earpieces that are not wired to each other.


wireless bluetooth earbuds


I can say is that this gadget is amazing and color just stands out in purse or anywhere. I have a iPhone and this bluetooth connected right away, tried with my friends samsung and works fine too. The audio is great. I listen to a lot of music and podcast. On the music, audio is clear and has plenty bass. On the podcast listening, audio is loud and clear as well. On phone call too audio is fantastic,tried it on driving and still the voice on the other end is very clear I hear just fine. They also had no problem hearing me too. All in all I am happy with the product.


I do love having the battery charging unit. You can plug the device and connect it to USB port and it gets charged right away. This is amazing and there is no messy cords to deal with!


Noise canceling for sure. Certain parts of my commute in the city underground offers cellular reception, so I'm able to make/receive calls underground in a bustling subway and I have no issues with noise cancellation. The fit of the earpiece is very similar to in-ear earbuds, and the clip does not irritate the ears at all compared to some of the other products I've tried, and it's very easy to forget that you have it on after a while because you don't really feel the weight of it.



Mini Wireless Bluetooth Headsets


Moving on, this earpiece is the smallest Bluetooth audio device I have owned. It fits so nicely in my ear it's hard to believe how small it is! Even with it's small size it still manages to work quite well. It was simple and straight-forward to pair with my iPhone and plays music without any issues. The sound isn't amazing, however it's more than acceptable given it's size. I've only used it to talk on a couple of times and it worked OK, but I had to repeat myself more than I do on my phone. I need to do more testing of carrying on phone conversations with this headset to find out for sure if it's the headset or just due to surrounding noise during my conversations.


This is a great bluetooth headset. Honestly, the best I have ever used in clarity and sound quality. I have always had an issue with someone sounding like they are in a tunnel and that is not the case at all here. The quality is great. If you have ever spoken with someone who is on a bluetooth they always sound far away well this one that is not the case. No one even knows I am on a bluetooth.



If you are looking for a reliable Bluetooth with all the great features but not the huge price tag, The Mini Wireless Bluetooth Headsets is a fantastic choice.

没有评论:

发表评论